We understand the pressures that are associated with providing safe, educational, fun and transferable outdoor learning experiences for students. That is why AusJourney Consulting partners with organisations across Australia to help them transform, grow and improve their outdoor education programs, through their quality assurance and risk management processes. Whether you are a teacher who coordinates outdoor education programs and/or Cadet camps, a Scouts group or stand-alone adventure activity provider, AusJourney Consulting can assist you.
We provide an affordable and holistic approach that helps our clients refine their outdoor educational outcomes, by offering practical recommendations that improve the effectiveness of their program design and risk management system.
All our consultants have firsthand industry experience managing multi-day programs, center-based activities and partnering with organisations to achieve long-term growth, value and sustainability.
We follow a process that is tailor made to meet your needs and that includes:
1. Context and Objectives – a meeting to understand the context, objectives and measures of success.
2. Proposed Approach – we will provide an overview of how we will deliver our service in order to meet your objectives and timelines.
3. Project Fees – we will provide indicative fees based on the outlined scope of work.
4. Desktop Audit – our consultants will review all your WHS and Risk Management documentation.
5. Site Visit – our consultants will come to your location and do a site inspection. This may include inspection of your processes, equipment, appraisal of an activity session and/or interviews with staff.
6. Presentation of Report – our consultants will meet with you to present their findings and recommendations.
*Our reports and recommendations are aligned with the Australian Adventure Activity Standards (AAAS), which is the Australian best practice guidelines for all outdoor adventure activities.
7. Implementation – we will implement any and all recommendations in the report. This may include; delivering/sub-contracting training for your staff and/or developing documentation (e.g. policies, procedures, risk assessments etc).
Contact us today for a confidential discussion and quote.